Our Balance Contact Balancing Cup is a simple solution to restore symmetry after breast surgery or natural asymmetry. The Contact Compensating Cups provide a self-adhesive backing that sticks directly to your chest. So she sits safely and does not slip - for more freedom of movement. The medium-strength Balance Contact Medium Delta is triangular in shape. The Comfort + layer absorbs, stores and releases heat to maintain the ideal body temperature for unsurpassed comfort. The super-soft film and the finely tapered edges ensure that the Balance Contact Compensation Shell is invisible in the BH Cup.
Be it a barely noticeable size difference between your breasts or a whole cup size, Amoena Balance Compensates will fill your bra and give you a balanced silhouette anytime.
- The enhanced Medium Delta shape snuggles evenly across the chest for extra volume
- It adheres directly to the skin, giving you more freedom of movement
- The Comfort + layer on the back ensures temperature compensation between body and shell
- Extra-soft silicone with a thin film
- Supplied in a discreet storage case along with a selection of skincare products and instructions
- Easy to place in any baggy bra for a harmonious silhouette
- Ideal after breast conserving surgery, reconstruction, repeated biopsies or even with natural breast asymmetry
- Gently leaking edges nestle against the body
- Soft, natural look even in gossamer lingerie
- Thanks to the use of Comfort + -Technology, you stay cool in the heat and in balance in the cold
- The range also includes contact models that adhere directly to the skin
PU Film, Silicone, Phase Change Material, Adhesive Silicone
|Product Groups:||partial prosthesis|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|