The new Balance Natura balance shells give you an even silhouette. Unequal breasts are common - whether after surgery or due to natural asymmetry (anisomastia). The balance shells are ideally worn in Amoena bras directly on the skin. So they cling best to the chest and are inconspicuous in the bra cup. The new Balance Natura bra insoles are made of super-soft silicone and Comfort + material, which absorbs body heat, stores them and releases them when the body temperature drops.
Be it a barely noticeable size difference between your breasts or a whole cup size, Amoena Balance Compensates will fill your bra and give you a balanced silhouette anytime.
- The improved shape is even better on the body
- The temperature-compensating Comfort + technology ensures a pleasantly constant temperature between the compensation shell and the body
- The medium thickness gives an even silhouette
- The symmetrical delta shape balances perfectly
- Easy to place in any baggy bra for a harmonious silhouette
- Ideal after breast conserving surgery, reconstruction, repeated biopsies or even with natural breast asymmetry
- Gently leaking edges nestle against the body
- Soft, natural look even in gossamer lingerie
- Thanks to the use of Comfort + -Technology, you stay cool in the heat and in balance in the cold
- The range also includes contact models that adhere directly to the skin
PU film, silicone, phase change material
|Product Groups:||partial prosthesis|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|