An aid in the prophylaxis of thrombosis
Our patented slip in medi Butler Hospital facilitates patients and caregivers applying mediven thrombexin thrombosis prophylaxis stockings and garter mediven struva associations.
The plant is free of pain and wound dressings in place. In addition, damage to the stocking be avoided.
And how it's done:
- Measure: The exact measure towards the sock ensures the optimum medical care of the patient.
- Select: The Fesselmaß determines the size and thus the selection of the appropriate stocking. By pulling up the lock the width of medi Butler Hospital is adjusted so that it fits without touching above the ankle and possibly on the calf of the patient.
- Stocking Align: The adhesive tape is placed over the bracket and mounted the stocking until the paint mark on the top edge of the bracket is visible.
- Stocking hold: While holding down the stocking at the stall, until the paint mark is level with the heel of the patient.
- medi Butler Hospital move up: Enter the stocking now free and slide mediven hospital butler above the ankle and - if possible - to high under the patient's knee. Drag mediven hospital butler downward away.
- Finished attract stocking: Pull the sock towards the groin, with your train determines the length of stocking.
- Check: Check the fit and adjust the wrinkle-free fit securely.