VenoTrain glider - dressing for each VenoTrain
The VenoTrain glider is the practical and doffing for medical compression stockings. The durable and lightweight material allows the sock to glide effortlessly over your leg (or your arm). Time and space, the VenoTrain ideal glider for traveling. The VenoTrain glider can be prescribed by a doctor.
- lightweight, strong and tear resistant
- easy to handle
- ideal for traveling
Create stocking made easy
Whether open or closed toe - with VenoTrain glider pull every compression stocking in no time at:
- Place the anti-slip foam pad with the tip forward on the ground.
- Then set the VenoTrain glider with the white side up.
- Put your toe in the marked semicircle and slide the foot with slight pressure to the front.
- Let slip into your foot in the dressing.
- Strip the compression stocking (as usual from the toe off) together with the VenoTrain glider over the foot to the top. The sock can now create problems on your leg.
- Finally, pull the glider VenoTrain the tape to the top of the stocking out. Finished!