SofTec® Genu is a Multifunctional orthosis for stabilization of the knee. She is such. As in torn ligaments, collateral ligament injuries, arthritis, or used in sports therapy. Their design combines stability and control by fixed joint bars and a breathable knit SofTec® vector.
- stabilizes the knee thanks to "smart" joint bars and specialty fabric
- helps to relieve pain
- promote healing massage with every movement
Quick on his feet
If your knee is injured or has just been operated on, it takes hold and must be protected against false charges. SofTec® Genu gives your knee stability without restricting your mobility.
The intelligent knee orthosis
The position of the rotational axis of the knee joint is different for each person. Therefore, the knee orthosis Genu SofTec® was equipped with "intelligent" side joints. Set itself automatically to your personal rotational axis. So onerous forces are minimized on the knee and the brace makes every healthy movement. This makes them very popular with professional athletes.
Quality of the shop
SofTec® genu and other Bauerfeind products are available in medical supply stores and other orthopedic specialty shops. Where trained staff will advise, take precise measurements and ensure that your orthosis is comfortable and secure.
The SofTec Genu used in competitions
"After several knee injuries, including a torn ligament and last a meniscus injury, I needed stability and security for my knee. At the same time, however, it was also important to me not to be limited in my freedom of movement. With the SofTec Genu no problem. The orthosis has me brought back after my injury far forward and now I wear them in practice and every game. "
Viktor Szilagyi, back player at the SG Flensburg / Handewitt and Austrian national team
- Instability of rupture of the anterior and / or posterior cruciate ligament (ACL / PCL)
- For conservative functional treatment of collateral ligament injuries
- Complex instability (degenerative, traumatic, eg "unhappy triad")
- To limit the range of movement of the knee (eg after meniscus suture or meniscus replacement)
requested for 23.04.03.3xxx