Gilofa Style - Elegant stockings with a brilliant shine.
- Strong supporting action
- Elegant sheen
- Individual adjustment
By individually measuring towards the perfect size of Gilofa style to the personal dimensions is determined. The strong support given by the 280's legs felt relieved and promotes the flow of blood. Gilofa style forms, and supports and helps prevent vein problems. The fine luster Gilofa style fits perfect for elegant wardrobe. The right step to beautiful legs and a vital presence. Available in Knee High, Thigh with lace grip top and tights as figurformendem Slipleibteil comfort or body part for pregnant women.
Health can be so attractive.
You will not believe that you wear compression stockings highly effective but you will feel it. Gilofa style you through a long night at the theater or opera, the glitzy party night or even in the color cream to match the wedding dress, because the best day for the legs can be quite exhausting.
Gilofa Style prevents heavy, tired or even swollen legs and is adapted individually to your leg measurements. The socks also seem fine despite the strong support amazingly transparent. All this in 9 colors with their delicate colors make your legs catch the eye. Gilofa style has not only used for elegant evening wear. Even in the business or leisure look to make a good impression with Gilofa style.
- Please wash on links!
- Please wash before use!
- as daily laundry (max 30 ° C), but at least every other day
- with commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), do not use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but do not rub or wring
- on a towel in the air or the gentle cycle of your dryer to dry, never iron and not dry on a radiator
- dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Stockings with silicone-coated adhesive tapes not bring with solvents, ointments, creams and moisturizing liquid soap in contact since the adhesion can be affected
- definitely pay attention to regular foot care and proper footwear
- Nits (Pilling) are a normal process for textiles and quite normal
- Never repair a defective socks themselves, but return the damaged stocking to the dealer where the stocking was bought