Dahlhausen vinyl gloves unpowdered
The powder-free disposable vinyl gloves comply with the requirements of DIN EN 455-1, 455-2 and 455-3 as well as directive 93/42/EWG of medical products. The gloves can be safely used in the food industry.
- AQL value: 1,5
- Allergenic potential:Latex-free
- Length:240 mm
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Chemicals: trimethyl, pentanediol, calcium zinc stabilizer, di-2-ethylhexylphtalate (DOP), epoxy-soybean oil, polyurethane.
- Material thickness of the glove finger: 0.18 mm
- Material thickness on the glove: 0.12 mm
- Material thickness on the palm: 0.15 mm
- EClass 6.0: 40210302